Friday, April 10, 2009

I just want to introduce myself...


Here I go. I'm new to the blogging scene, but have followed the travel blogs of several friends. And since I'm not going anywhere exotic anytime soon, I figure instead I will write about what I do every day = scientific research.

Now, before you go cross-eyed and leave, bear with me. I believe science can be both fun and interesting - and that's what I intend to show in this blog :) First I will discuss my graduate research, which is on flying squirrels in Ontario, and then from there, who knows? New research, field work I help with, etc. etc. The possibilities are endless!

I don't take myself too seriously, and I hope you enjoy my light hearted look at biology, field work, and whatever else science has to offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment